Our Evanston, Illinois-based transportation consulting firm is looking for temporary staff interested in working as Field Supervisors.
Responsibilities include supervising and monitoring field crews whose task is either to 1) hand out and collect survey forms onboard commuter trains or 2) to count boarding and disembarking passengers while riding commuter trains. The surveys and counts will be conducted from July 25, 2016 to Nov 30, 2016.
Survey schedules will be Mondays to Thursdays. Available work shifts will include early morning, midday, afternoon and late evenings. Assignment will depend on applicant’s availability.
Minimum qualifications include:
- One year of college/university credits with two years of work experience or five years of work experience.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods while onboard a moving train.
- Must have a driver’s license and able to drive a minivan.
- Dexterity to operate manual finger counters using both hands.
- Must be available to work a minimum of twenty (20) hours per week.
- Must be able to carry a messenger bag weighing at least 10 lbs on one shoulder.
Good interpersonal and communications skills are expected. Pay rate is $16-20 per hour with performance bonus.
If interested, please submit a one-page resume to email@example.com with subject heading “Field Supervisor.”